social bookmarking survey, take two

The poll in an earlier wmtc post wreaked havoc on my blog, so I'm trying again. If I might beg another moment of your time, please go here to take a two-question survey about your use of social bookmarking websites. By this I mean sites like Delicious, Reddit, CiteULike, BuzzFeed, Digg, Fark, and the like. This is research for a paper I am writing about tagging.

Even if you took the first survey that was posted here, please answer the questions again on the new survey.

Thank you very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 28: day of mourning for workers killed and injured on the job

welcome to toronto, where everything is 1½ hours away

what i'm reading: the sword and the shield: the revolutionary lives of malcolm x and martin luther king jr.