fret
This weekend the weather is beautiful - brilliantly sunny, cool, and breezy.
The forecast for next weekend - the wmtc party - is hot and humid, with thunder storms.
I'll hope the forecast changes during the week. One nice thing, if it rains and we have to be inside, it will look like a lot more people showed up! Our backyard is much bigger than our little house.
It's just a minor fret, though. I'm not worked up over it.
I wrote enough yesterday to keep you guys busy through Monday. So I'll leave it with this for now.
The forecast for next weekend - the wmtc party - is hot and humid, with thunder storms.
I'll hope the forecast changes during the week. One nice thing, if it rains and we have to be inside, it will look like a lot more people showed up! Our backyard is much bigger than our little house.
It's just a minor fret, though. I'm not worked up over it.
I wrote enough yesterday to keep you guys busy through Monday. So I'll leave it with this for now.
Comments
Post a Comment