beyond belief
My head just exploded.
Three men who were being imprisoned indefinitely and illegally at the US's concentration camp in Guantanamo Bay have committed suicide.
This is a portion of the US's response:
And you want to know why I moved to Canada.
Three men who were being imprisoned indefinitely and illegally at the US's concentration camp in Guantanamo Bay have committed suicide.
This is a portion of the US's response:
Military officials on Saturday suggested that the three suicides were a form of a coordinated protest.People in a state of hopelessness, frustration and despair choose death, seemingly their only exit. And they are waging war against us.
"They are smart, they are creative, they are committed," Admiral Harris said. "They have no regard for life, neither ours nor their own. I believe this was not an act of desperation, but an act of asymmetrical warfare waged against us."
And you want to know why I moved to Canada.
Comments
Post a Comment