on the record

I'm not convinced the Conservatives will win this election. If they do, I think it will be with a minority government.

This is not based on any one particular thing, but the sum total of what I'm seeing and reading, and what does and doesn't ring true.

I'm not predicting the Liberals will win, but I won't surprised if they do. I think much of the talk of "punishing them" and "needing a change" is just talk. And I'm hoping, push come to shove, Canadians will not punish themselves, and will instead ask "Change to what?"

I realize this may be wishful thinking, or my greatly skewed impressions from reading too many progressive Canadians' thoughts. But still.

In comments, Wrye posted a prediction round-up. Feel free to keep that coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 28: day of mourning for workers killed and injured on the job

welcome to toronto, where everything is 1½ hours away

what i'm reading: the sword and the shield: the revolutionary lives of malcolm x and martin luther king jr.