a little less of me

I'm going to be a little less present in comments for a while. I need to spend more time working, and I want to swim more, and something's got to give. I'll still pop in to play Gracious Host and will chime in a discussion here and there, but I need to hang out less and focus more.
However, I'll still be reading - and appreciating - all your comments. Please don't interpret my absence as, well, absence. You guys make this blog. Keep it up.

Speaking of comments, don't miss the latest on this fucking post. You might want to backtrack for the full effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 28: day of mourning for workers killed and injured on the job

welcome to toronto, where everything is 1½ hours away

what i'm reading: the sword and the shield: the revolutionary lives of malcolm x and martin luther king jr.