my morning walk

Allan accompanied me on my morning dog-walk today, so I could have my hands free to take pictures. Here's some of what I see every morning.

morning walk 010

This is the park at the end of our street, where we join the waterfront trail.


morning walk 004


morning walk 006


morning walk 007


morning walk 023


morning walk 015


morning walk 012


morning walk 031


morning walk 018

Lake Ontario


morning walk 011

This is the view in the other direction, opposite the lake.


morning walk 026

Lest we forget where we are.


morning walk 027

This is at the end of the Port Credit marina.


morning walk 021

I discovered that if I go all the way to the end of the park - and if I stand on the stone wall - I can see the top of the CN Tower.


morning walk 013


morning walk 029

Some wildlife on the rocks.


morning walk 036

This is what most of the neighborhood looks like.


morning walk 035

And this is across the street from us: the back of the condos.


morning walk 039

Back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 28: day of mourning for workers killed and injured on the job

welcome to toronto, where everything is 1½ hours away

what i'm reading: the sword and the shield: the revolutionary lives of malcolm x and martin luther king jr.