amazing but true

I just learned that yesterday - yesterday! - W claimed that the US invaded Iraq because of September 11th.

Nothing shocks me; very little even surprises me. But I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open, amazed at the sheer audacity of these people. I won't try to recap, I'll just link to Redsock, who found the whole story at DU. If you haven't seen this elsewhere yet, please go read it right away.

If people's lives weren't at stake, this would be a hilarious. Instead, it's enraging and heartbreaking and... I'm out of adjectives. Let me know if you have any I can borrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 28: day of mourning for workers killed and injured on the job

welcome to toronto, where everything is 1½ hours away

what i'm reading: the sword and the shield: the revolutionary lives of malcolm x and martin luther king jr.