what i'm watching: question for canadians

I have a practical - totally non-political - question for the Canadians among us. Do you use a DVD rent-by-mail service? If so, which one, and do you like it?

I am a complete Netflix addict. We both love movies - especially enjoyed without stupid people talking behind us. (Perhaps Canadian audiences are more considerate?) I love Netflix's great selection, the service is speedy, and if you watch a lot of movies, you can't beat the price ($17.99/month for unlimited rentals).

Last year I read that Netflix was going to expand into Canada by early 2005, but apparently those plans have been postponed indefinitely. Checking around online, I found several competing Netflix-type services in Canada. I'm wondering if anyone has feedback on selection, speed of delivery, price, and so forth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 28: day of mourning for workers killed and injured on the job

welcome to toronto, where everything is 1½ hours away

what i'm reading: the sword and the shield: the revolutionary lives of malcolm x and martin luther king jr.